ADVANCED Codecs performs encoding and decoding on a data stream, for compressing the video or audio file to play any media player you want. The software scales, reorders, decomposes and reconstitutes the visuals and audios to broadcast the digital file. The Windows application uses lossless compression technology and supports an alpha channel for setting color channels.
Why use ADVANCED Codecs?
ADVANCED Codecs is easy to update via Internet and are getting better at image size and quality. This software is essential for maintaining the quality of audio-video output. With the help of this Windows application, the video that you are importing will be captured at the same time as the file runs. Technically, this is a real-time process.
ADVANCED Codecs will automatically clear away all other available codec programs from your system before trying to run this program. This software can be used to play different types of files such as M4B, FLV, EVO, OGV, OGM, OGG, FLAC, APE, DivX, OFR, MPC, AMRM, Xvid, RMVB, MKA and MKV on any media player. Users who are interested in playing MKV that can also find their files in FLV format.
Another additional feature of this program is that it quickly detects the proof tested settings. In order to complete this process, it checks the compatibility of several options such as DXVA, iGPU, GPU and CPU. It is also possible to change settings of the software depending upon the requirements of the user. However, there are some protected formats, where, it may require a specific media player.
ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7, 8 and 10 pack does:
1. Full color thumbnails including FLV’s and 10bit MKV’s.
(also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
2. Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
3. Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
4. Updated often – and has update notification builtin
5. Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
6. Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
7. Support use of the LAV filters with the Play To function for MKV files.
8. Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
9. Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
10. Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
11. Functionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
12. Support ‘Add to Windows Media Player List’ using rightclick on all files such as MKV.
Homepage – http://shark007.net/win7codecs.html