MediaCoder is a perfect choice for music lovers who are experienced with complex audio and video tools. The new users might get confused due to the complex interface and options. But once the users have come to know the details about how it is used, they will surely love it. The software offers conversion of audio and video files into multiple formats. According to the developer it is actually a combination of open source audio and video tools. This software is also available for free.
Downloading and Installation Procedure
MediaCoder is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit systems separately. You can download the setup that is compatible with your device. After downloading you need to double click the file. The installation wizard will open that will guide you through every step. You need to agree to the License agreement and select location where it will be installed.
As this tool consists of a lot of features, you can decide which components you need in your system. Check those components present under different categories that you want to use and click install button. The installation process will begin. System files will be extracted and downloaded, and the installation will be finished. Now you can enjoy this Software.
If you are a basic user and are not experienced with advanced tools, you can get started with Configuration Wizard that will provide you with a tutorial for every step. After that you can start using it.
Options and Features
MediaCoder is a long list of options possessed by this audio and video tool. We are going to use Configuration Wizard to customize settings. You can choose which type of files you are going to use. In case of video file, the hardware acceleration resolution can be adjusted. You can manage aspect ratio and frame ratio and can choose the format to encode the video. You can also choose the audio format from MP3, AAC, ALAC and many others. Audio channels can be adjusted and multiple audio tracks can be processed at a time for advanced results.
New files and folders can be added to alter their formats and add effects. Files can be encoded, resampled into different frequencies, and their bit depths can be customized. The rate mode, channel, bitrate, preset, task mode and a lot of other settings can be changed as well. New updates are introduced from time to time for adding more features.
Features In Brief
• Converting between most popular audio and video formats.
• H.264/H.265 GPU accelerated encoding (QuickSync, NVENC, CUDA).
• Ripping BD/DVD/VCD/CD and capturing from video cameras.
• Enhancing audio and video contents by various filters.
• An extremely rich set of transcoding parameters for adjusting and tuning.
• Multi-threaded design and parallel filtering unleashing multi-core power.
• Segmental Video Encoding technology for improved parallelization.
• Improving compression / reducing size for audio and video files.
• Converting media content for playback on multimedia devices.
• Converting media content for online publication or broadcasting.
• Unifying and normalizing media standard and storage format.
• Extracting audio track from video files and discs.
• Dumping and encoding from network stream or capture device.
• Fixing corrupted or partial downloaded video files.
MediaCoder contains a long list of options that can only be understood after you have thoroughly used them. It is a great tool for audiophiles who are familiar with complex audio and video tools. It is a free software but ads are added in the software to cover the expenses. You can donate the money as well if you want to help.
Homepage – http://www.mediacoderhq.com