SketchUp is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program developed (on the name) by Google. The application comes with a convenient, intuitive interface and can be useful for creating, viewing and editing 3D projects.
• Know the software
SketchUp is a free program from Google, which with a few simple tools allows you to create 3D models of houses, sheds, porches, home extensions and even spaceships. You can add graphics, textures and glass effects to your models, and accurate spatial design. Methods for creating them are detailed in the instructions of the program. With SketchUp, you can publish your finished models in Google Earth, or share them with your friends, send them to the 3D Warehouse, or print them on paper.
The latest version of the software adds built-in maps from Google Maps, more improvements to the function such as “Match Photo” and others. Google SketchUp is compatible with operating systems Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS X (10.4 or later). Even beginner users will be able to create a variety of three-dimensional objects (buildings, vehicles, appliances, or whatever else you can think of) without any difficulties. The program supports work with textures.
These are the characteristics of this modeling program:
• New tools and options through Extension Warehouse.
• Enhanced zoom tools and increased up to 10.000%
• Animations can be exported into excellent quality video formats like AVI and h. 264
• The vector rendering speed has been improved
• The efficiency of its options and its tools are faster than before
• New image copying facilities
• Added dashes to the size
• Fast actions,thanks to the new LayOut
• Improved 3D graphics
For more information please visit the developer´s website.
Homepage – http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/index.html