STANDARD Codecs – If you want to play an audio or video file on your computer, you probably will need convenient codec software, which is compatible to use with your media player. STANDARD Codecs is a software that encodes and decodes an audio or video file to play on any media player you want.
Why use STANDARD Codecs?
If you have an audio or video file that you are pretty sure will work and you are not able to play the file, then you might need to download and install STANDARD Codecs. The application is compatible with Windows 7 and 8. The STANDARD Codecs uses the latest technology to increase the quality of encoded files.
STANDARD Codecs is used to generate high-quality audio-video files. This program is considered as a lossless program which means, both the video and audio files does not lose data or quality. STANDARD is considered as one of the widely used programs to support digital surround sound. Other features of this application are as follows:
STANDARD Codecs for Windows 7, 8 and 10 pack does:
• Colorful thumbnail presentation of FLV and MKV files.
• A preview pane is available for all newly generated files.
• Explorer properties of the files are also generated for certain file types.
• Software update frequently and automatically.
• PDVD12 decoders are available for Live TV with 32 bits.
• Xbox360 users can use this software to play MKV files.
• This program uses compression technology to cut down the actual size of the data files while maintaining the original quality of the output.
Homepage – http://shark007.net