VSO Blindwrite is a Windows software used to make a backup copy of the system main drives CD, DVD and even Blu—ray videos. It provides several features such as: clone a disk, create an ISO disk image and save it on a blank media such as CD-R/RW, DVDR/RW or on a blank Blu – ray (BD – R or BD – RE) disc. Note that depending on the performance on the system hardware and your burner brand, Blindwrite is able to reproduce the content of most discs (audio CD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, etc.) in order to make a personal backup copy, thus avoiding damage by wear (scratches, dirt, etc.) your favorite original discs.
• Know the software
One of the best feature of this software is its simple interface in which it offers 3 main options such as: copy, read and burn. BlindWrite is a simple tool for burning CD and DVD both normal as rewritable, from which you can perform 3 basic actions:
• Copy disk to disk: is used to make copies identical CD/DVD.
• Read CD/DVD: Extract an image from a CD/DVD disk.
• Burn image in the selected stand.
• BlindWrite is an excellent tool for fast recording of CD.
• Trial version is limited to 21 days
• BlindWrite is available in multiple languages and is compatible with all DVD media (DVD + RW, DVD + r, DVD-R,, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-9).
Under a very simple interface, it completely hides powerful options that can be performed in simple steps that other applications fail. The program helps to record, create ISO images, which can be run on a virtual drive.
Homepage – http://www.vso-software.fr