our privacy is very important
The following is a description of what information is collected while you’re using our web site.
In a word: We use statistical analytics software and a third-party ad-serving system on some pages. We don’t collect e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and we don’t sell or otherwise provide any of your data to third parties.
Updated August 11, 2017
Your information is logged automatically
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site, and to help identify you and your preferences. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information and to diagnose technical issues. These logs are normally permanently deleted within 7 days.
In addition to logging IP addresses in our server logs, this site utilizes third party analytics software powered by Google Analytics. The cookies employed by Google Analytics keep track of user sessions on the domain of cinramgroup.com — our statistics package only utilizes first-party cookies. This data is not shared with third parties. According to Google, the data is not accessible or alterable by third party domains.
If you decide to register on our site, it may require us to obtain your e-mail address to confirm your account and to prevent duplicate registrations. While we use this information to enhance the services we provide, we do not share any of this information with any third parties.
This site contains links to other sites. cinramgroup.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Children and the Internet
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, e-mail accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as e-mail) to:
- Respond directly to the child’s request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent’s permission before sharing personal information online.